Emerging fitness trends, the availability of protein bars to meet the needs of people with various allergies, and the high demand for ready-to-eat foods are expected to benefit the protein bars market for the foreseeable future. Consumers look for protein bars primarily for general wellness as opposed to any specific medical requirement. Protein bar manufacturers have witnessed strong demand for their products, which has forced new entrants to enter this very dynamic market. The protein bars market is expected to register a robust CAGR of 7.8% from 2017 to 2022.
Planning for the future? Access a sample report on the Protein Bars Market @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18604
- Plant-based protein dominates the protein bars market in terms of protein source and is expected to retain this share in the future. The plant protein segment is valued at over US $ 720 million in 2017 and protein bar manufacturers are expected to focus on this key segment. Animal protein is considerably smaller as a source, but it can hardly be overlooked anyway. Animal protein has a larger share in North America and Europe and companies are urged to take note accordingly
Get a Custom Scope to Meet Your Needs Ask an Expert – [email protected]
- Energy protein bars account for over a third of the revenue share of the global protein bars market and are expected to gain share in the future. A robust CAGR above 7.5% from 2017 to 2022 makes the Energy Protein Bars segment very lucrative for all major players in the Protein Bars market. Protein bars for women are also growing in popularity, as more women have now entered the workforce or participated in strenuous physical sports requiring a high protein diet. Along with North America, companies could target Europe for women’s protein bars, as the market potential is greatest in these two developed regions of the globe.
- The online store segment represents a small portion of the protein bars market by distribution channel, but is set to become extremely important in the days to come. The proliferation of smartphones coupled with declining 4G LTE data rates could lead consumers to e-commerce portals. On top of that, the convenience and convenience of online shopping may triumph over all other distribution channels in the future. APEJ Online Store Segment Expected To Be Valued At Just Under US $ 41 Million By End Of Forecast Period
- The modern commercial segment occupies the first position of the protein bars market by distribution channel in 2017 and is expected to remain so. The major players in the protein bars market may want to focus their attention on North America and Europe as these two regions are on track to surpass US $ 120 million by the end of 2022 with a Slightly higher estimated CAGR in the former.
- The companies studied in the Protein Bars Market report are Vitaco Health Group, Glanbia Plc., GNC Holdings, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Abbott Laboratories, Amway Corporation, General Mills, Kellogg Co., Premier Nutrition Corporation, and The WhiteWave Foods Co.
Thinking of introducing an offbeat product / technology to the protein bar market? Go to “Buy Now” for our report on the Protein Bars Market! https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18604
Tags: Protein Bars market analysis, Protein Bars market size, Protein Bars market share, Protein Bars market demand, Protein Bars market forecast
See the campaign: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/Coordinates: Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York,
NY 10007 United States
US Phone – + 1-646-568-7751
United States-Canada Toll Free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Website – https: //www.persistencemarketresearch.com Tags: Menafn, Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, extended distribution, internal iCN distribution, Research Newswire, English